Corporate Secretary & RestructuringTimely compliance for peace of mind
Under Section 171 of the Singapore Companies Act, every company must appoint a qualified company secretary within 6 months of its incorporation. In the case of a sole director/shareholder, the same person cannot act as the company secretary.
A Company Secretary is the backbone of all administrative and compliance-related functions in the company. He/ She is imperative for a company to ensure its effective compliance with comply local regulations and filing requirements.
Our corporate secretarial services include:
- Incorporation of companies
- Provision of nominee secretary and local director
- Provision of registered office address
- Maintaining statutory registers and minutes book
- Filing of statutory returns
- Updating and maintenance of statutory records
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions of directors/ shareholders
- Monitoring filing deadlines
- Striking-off of company and liquidation
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) documents and filing of annual returns with ACRA
Speak With Us Today!
Fill out your contact information and an Actplus Accountant will reach out to you shortly.
We’d love to hear about your challenges and share our service.